top of page

Dog Licenses

The town treasurer can license your dog if you meet the criteria in this link:

To register a dog, send payment, copy of your drivers' license, phone number, and current rabies certificate to:

Town of Burns Treasurer

Jodi Anderson

W2875 Anderson Road
Mindoro, WI 54644

bottom of page